When it comes to luxury sedans, Buick consistently elevates the standard. Focusing on premium craftsmanship and style, Buick Sedans are built with luxury, safety and technology designed around you.
Buick’s luxury sedans also focus on fuel efficiency. Verano is small and efficient with an EPA-estimated 21 mpg city/32 highway. Buick Regal and LaCrosse offer eAssist technology, adding a compact electric motor and battery, for improved fuel economy (EPA-estimated mpg of 25 city/35 highway for the LaCrosse, and 21 city/30 highway for the Regal).1
The current Buick lineup also provides a new level of connection through the next-generation Buick IntelliLink2 infotainment system, allowing you to control your experience with a simple finger swipe across its color touch screen.
From Verano – the small sedan that’s big on purposeful details and comfort – to Regal’s a pulse quickening luxury sedan performance luxury sedan or the LaCrosse midsize sedan that offers premium luxury and safety – you’ll always be enveloped in luxury with Buick.
Buick Verano is a premium luxury sedan that delivers maximum comfort and convenience. On the outside, this luxury sedan offers elegant and subtle styling that will turn heads. Inside, Verano’s technology and thoughtful details keep you in control while putting you at ease. Purposeful details are adopted into every part of Verano, from the trunk space to the premium materials used throughout. The small touches are what set this small luxury sedan apart.
IntelliLink, available on all Verano luxury sedans, gives you seamless personalized connectivity with voice-activated infotainment through your connected smartphone via Bluetooth®.3 IntelliLink lets you enjoy your music from your smartphone, through Internet streaming services such as Pandora® Internet Radio and Stitcher® Smart Radio, or through SiriusXM®4 satellite radio which is standard for three months. You can also have peace of mind with the 10 air bags5 that come standard on Verano. It also comes standard with ABS, full-function traction control, and six months of OnStar with Automatic Crash Response.6 Additional available safety technology features include Side Blind Zone Alert,7 Lane Change Alert and more.
Buick Regal is a luxury sport sedan that’s designed and built to perform. Its 2.0L ECOTEC® 4-cylinder intercooled turbocharged engine delivers powerful acceleration that will set your heart racing. This turbo sedan announces its arrival with a bold, sculpted body, complete with the signature waterfall grille. An ergonomically designed, luxurious interior ups the ante on performance sedans. IntelliLink voice-controlled infotainment allows you to personalize every aspect of your drive, from your music to phone calls.
Regal GS ups the performance with an interactive drive control system. It allows you to make adjustments to the ride and traction on the fly, and gives you the most power and performance from your 259-horsepower ECOTEC engine. All-wheel drive is also standard on the GS, making sure that you can get the most traction out of your luxury sport sedan.
Look no further than LaCrosse to find world-class premium luxury in an AWD midsize sedan. Refined design and craftsmanship help create a luxurious and comfortable ride for you and your passengers. Technology like the voice-activated IntelliLink infotainment system keeps you connected and focused on driving. Safety features are found throughout LaCrosse, including Forward Collision Alert, which gives you a heads-up when you are getting too close to the person in front of you, and Side Blind Zone Alert, which lets you know when someone is driving in your blind spot.
No midsize luxury sedan would be complete without comfort. Everything in the Ultra Luxury Package is designed to be premium, luxurious, user-friendly and purposeful. QuietTuning® technology gives your luxury sedan a serene ride, allowing you to focus on driving. Of course, LaCrosse also makes sure that the premium craftsmanship shines throughout the cabin, and into every detail. With a dual-panel moonroof; real wood Tamo ash trim and soft, supple leather-appointed seating, door and console armrests, LaCrosse elevates the luxury midsize sedan to a whole new level.
1. EPA estimated.
2. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates may apply.
3. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth® phones are compatible with the vehicle. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by General Motors is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
4. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous states and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
5. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
6. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
7. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rear mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards, and start the turn signal.