Buick Regal does what all world-class performers do: it relentlessly improves. New exterior and interior designs, along with innovative safety and technology features, make it a fierce competitor in its class. And now, with a new 2.0L turbo direct-injection engine, the luxury of performance truly comes standard.
All 2014 Buick Regal models, including the GS, feature highly crafted premium materials and luxurious details that surround you in comfort and style — everything you expect from a Buick.
Both the 2014 Regal and Regal GS feature new Driver Information and Cluster Displays — 4.2-inch-diagonal and 8-inch-diagonal screens, respectively — that allow you to reconfigure the information you use most. View radio preferences and frequently used routes, all with the touch of a button.
In addition to premium soft-touch materials and leather-appointed seating, Regal GS puts you in a perfect position to command the road with its sport steering wheel, metal sport pedals and GS-specific sport seats with contrast stitching.
From its performance-ready stance and LED signature lighting headlamps to its wraparound LED taillamps and new, integrated deck-lid spoiler, the exterior design of the 2014 Regal is an unforgettable mix of bold and beautiful.
See what’s ahead and alert those behind you to your presence with newly designed headlamps and integrated wraparound LED taillamps that add style and enhanced visibility.
Buick Regal GS takes style to new heights with unmistakable design details, including redesigned front and rear signature styling, vertical air intakes and a deck-lid spoiler that exudes confidence.
The 2014 Regal features our most advanced Buick IntelliLink3 Infotainment System yet, standard. An 8-inch-diagonal, color touch screen offers you a host of options, with hands-free, natural-language voice activation, smartphone integration, Bluetooth®4 connectivity and Pandora® Radio at your command.
The 2014 Buick Regal offers an advanced suite of innovative technologies that includes available Side Blind Zone Alert6, Lane Change Alert, Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert. All work together to bring you a new level of awareness of your surroundings.
Forward Collision Alert technology senses when your Regal is getting too close to a vehicle ahead and provides audio and visual alerts. Available Adaptive Cruise Control senses vehicles in front of you and adjusts speed to maintain a driver-selected following distance.
Rear Cross Traffic Alert uses a camera located near the rear license plate to capture a view of what’s behind your vehicle when backing up. While radar detects vehicles approaching within 65 feet in either direction, an audible alert and flashing screen indicator help warn you of approaching traffic.
Available Side Blind Zone Alert6 and Lane Change Alert technologies both use radar and a visual alert in the outside rearview mirror to let you know when to refrain from changing lanes because another vehicle is in your blind spot, or one is fast approaching from up to 230 feet behind.
Performance is a luxury you deserve, evident in the new 259HP turbo engine and available All-Wheel Drive on the 2014 Regal. Regal GS takes it to an ever-higher level with Brembo® brakes and a sophisticated Interactive Drive Control system offering Standard, Sport and GS modes — each with progressively tighter suspension and steering response — for a customized drive.
The 2.0L intercooled, turbocharged engine standard on the 2014 Regal offers an impressive 259 HP and 295 lbs-ft of torque to move you off the line.
Both Regal Turbo and Regal GS now offer available All-Wheel Drive. AWD constantly monitors all four wheels and, along with an electronic limited slip differential, maximizes traction by sending power to the wheels with the most grip. Regal GS AWD is specifically tuned for security. With interactive drive control in GS mode, it’s available AWD system sends more traction to the rear wheels.
With one push of a button, the Interactive Drive Control system on the Regal GS lets you customize your drive based on your preference for Standard, Sport or GS driving mode, each with progressively tighter suspension and steering response for a swifter, tighter, more controlled drive.
Regal is available with a fuel-saving technology called eAssist. This powertrain integrates a compact electric motor, an advanced lithium-ion battery and Regal’s available 2.4L DOHC DI 4-cylinder gasoline engine. To help conserve fuel when Regal is stopped, eAssist switches the engine off and then back on again the instant the driver’s foot leaves the brake pedal. eAssist also captures and stores energy in the battery as you coast or brake. When needed, the stored energy also powers the electric motor, increasing the horsepower and torque of the 2.4L engine for enviable fuel economy of 36 mpg hwy.2
*Additional charge, premium paint.
1. MSRP excludes destination freight charges. Tax, title, license and dealer fees extra.
2. EPA estimates.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates may apply.
4. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by General Motors is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
5. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous states and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
6. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rear mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
© 2005–2011 PANDORA Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
PANDORA and the Music Genome Project are registered trademarks of PANDORA Media, Inc.