ABOUT THE MY BUICK REWARDS®
With the My Buick Rewards® Mastercard®†, unlock exclusive benefits with the My Buick Rewards program. Learn how to apply for the credit card, earn, redeem, find special offers and manage your credit card Account.
APPLYING FOR THE MY BUICK REWARDS® MASTERCARD®
To apply† for the My Buick Rewards® Mastercard®, visit Marcus by Goldman Sachs. You’ll see instantly if you are approved for the My Buick Rewards® Mastercard® upon submission of your application. If approved, you’ll receive a virtual credit card number to begin purchasing right away. Cardmembers† automatically reach the Gold tier within the My Buick Rewards program.
EARNING WITH THE CREDIT CARD
All My Buick Rewards Cardmembers are automatically enrolled into the My Buick Rewards program. My Buick Rewards Cardmembers will earn 4 points† per $1 spent using their credit card on everything, everywhere, and 7 total points† per $1 spent on paid Certified Service, GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco parts, eligible accessories, and most OnStar® and Connected Services plans.
REDEEM WITH THE CREDIT CARD
Cardmembers have even more redemption options and are automatically placed as a Gold tier member.
My Buick Rewards Cardmembers can redeem unlimited points toward an eligible, new GM vehicle purchase or lease†. Cardmembers can also redeem points up to $1,000 toward the purchase of a Buick Certified Pre-owned vehicle†.
Cardmembers can redeem toward the following products and services. Click below to learn how to redeem for each one:
- Paid Certified Service†
- Eligible accessories†
- GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco parts†
- Most OnStar and Connected Services plans†
- GM Financial†
- No limit on the amount of points Cardmembers can redeem toward a statement credit on eligible GM purchases†
- Statement credit of up to $250 per calendar year on your Credit Card account†
MANAGING YOUR MY BUICK REWARDS® MASTERCARD® ACCOUNT
Cardmembers can manage their account by creating a My Account profile or log in with your existing My Account credentials to manage your points, view current balance and minimum payment due date. My Buick Rewards Cardmembers will access their account through My Account/Rewards. To manage your My Buick Rewards® Mastercard® bank account, Cardmembers will need to visit the Goldman Sachs website.
LINKING YOUR MY BUICK REWARDS®
TO YOUR MY BUICK REWARDS ACCOUNT
You must link your My Buick Rewards Mastercard to your My Buick Rewards Account† to access all your earned points and full benefits. Linking also enables you to manage and redeem points online, receive Gold tier† benefits, get birthday bonus points and earn special offers like a Fuel† or EV† benefit. To manage your My Buick Rewards Mastercard account, please visit Marcus.com.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your My Buick Rewards Account is housed within your GM MyAccount. You must create a GM MyAccount to access your My Buick Rewards Account to complete linking.
If you have a My Buick Rewards Mastercard but have not created a GM MyAccount yet, you’ll need to create a GM My Account to access your My Buick Rewards Account to link your credit card. Here’s how:
- Go to buick.com.
- Once on the Buick overview page, click on the MyAccount profile symbol in the upper right corner.
- Select “Create Account.”
- Enter the email address associated with your credit card, then follow the steps to verify it.
- Once your email is verified, create your password.
- Then, link your My Buick Rewards Mastercard to your new My Buick Rewards Account by completing steps 1–7 listed in the section below.
If you have the My Buick Rewards Mastercard and have already created a GM MyAccount, you will need to link your credit card to your My GM Rewards Program Account. Here’s how:
- Go to mybuickrewards.com.
- Click on the MyAccount profile symbol in the upper right corner of the My Buick Rewards page.
- Log in with your MyAccount email and password.
- Once logged in, click on your username in the upper right corner and then click “Account” within the menu.
- Once on the account overview page, scroll down and click on “Rewards Program.”
- When you see your My Rewards Account dashboard, click on “Already a My Buick Rewards Cardmember?”
- Enter the name on your Credit Card, last 4 digits and billing ZIP Code, then click submit to link your My Buick Rewards Mastercard to your My Buick Rewards Account.
If you have the My Buick Rewards Mastercard and have previously created a separate My Buick Rewards account, you’ll need to merge them. Here’s how:
Contact the Rewards Members Support at 800-634-4612 to help you identify your accounts and merge them together.
MY BUICK REWARDS®
In addition to earning My Buick Rewards points that can be redeemed toward eligible GM products and services, My Buick Rewards Cardmembers get additional special offers and benefits—including MasterCard® World Elite† benefits like Global Emergency Services, ID Theft Protection, Concierge Services and more.
For your security, please don’t include personal info such as phone number, address or credit card details.
RELATED LINKS AND RESOURCES
Points can only be obtained on purchases. Points are not available on balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks or credit card checks.
No. A new Goldman Sachs account will be set up for you and your accumulated points balance will be transferred automatically. This transfer will appear on your next billing statement.
My Buick Rewards® Mastercard® points may not be used with GM Envolve fleet vehicle incentive programs, some other offers, the GM Employee Discount Program, GM Company-Owned Vehicle Discount or GM Supplier Discount Program. Other exclusions may apply. For current points balance, visit mybuickrewardscard.com or call 1-888-316-2390 to hear your points balance. Please see Program Rules that are applicable to your Account for terms, conditions, and limitations.
Yes. Points are earned when purchases are made by authorized users. Multiple authorized users can be attached to a primary credit card account and they do not need to reside in the same household.
Authorized users can only redeem points on New Vehicle Sales, and they must present the last 4 digits of their credit card in order to redeem. This does not include points earned through My Buick Rewards, only points earned through the My Buick Rewards® Mastercard®.
You do not need to be a member of My Buick Rewards to apply. Upon approval for a My Buick Rewards® Mastercard®, you will automatically become a member.
Linking your Credit Card is important, as it ensures that you are in the correct tier† (which is Gold tier or Platinum tier for My Buick Rewards Cardmembers†), and will include all of your spend progress toward the next tier.
If you are an existing Rewards member†, and you apply for the My Buick Rewards® Mastercard®† and use the same email with Marcus — your accounts should automatically link.
If you are a new Cardmember and not an existing Rewards member, you will need to link your Credit Card (please see directions above).
You may need to merge your Credit Card and Rewards accounts if you used a different email address between your Rewards account and your Credit Card application or if you enrolled in Rewards after applying for the My Buick Rewards Mastercard.
If you don’t see your Credit Card spend displayed in your Rewards account, please call Rewards member support at 800-634-4612.
Once merged, your membership tier will automatically adjust. For example, if you were a Silver tier Rewards member, and you merged your Credit Card account, your tier will be moved up to Gold.
To make logging in to your accounts easier, you can enable single sign-on by following these steps:
- Log in to your My Buick Rewards Account.
- Click “Username” in the upper right corner and then click on “MyAccount.”
- Once on the “MyAccount” overview page, scroll down and click “Rewards Program.”
- Once you are on your “My Rewards Program” dashboard, click “My Buick Rewards Preferences.”
- Once on the preferences page, scroll down to the bottom and enable single sign-on.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.