Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery) wireless services and GPS satellite services to be available and operating for features to function properly. Subscription required. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Visit OnStar’s terms and conditions for conditions and system limitations. OnStar and OnStar emblem are registered trademarks of OnStar LLC.
2005–2011 Pandora Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
PANDORA and the Music Genome Project are registered trademarks of PANDORA Media, Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
EPA-estimated 25 city/33 highway.
Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
The OnStar Basic Plan is available for 5 years from the date of delivery of the eligible new 2015 Model Year vehicle and is transferable. It includes OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics (capabilities vary by model), Dealer Maintenance Notification and access to the upgraded and enhanced OnStar® RemoteLink™ Key Fob Services (available on select Apple, Android, BlackBerry and Windows devices). Please visit onstar.ca/mobile for more details. The OnStar Basic Plan does not include any Emergency Services, Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, live Advisor service, or Hands-Free Calling. These and other services are available under a paid plan. See OnStar User Terms and Privacy Statement (including software terms) for more details. If you sell your vehicle or wish to cancel use of Basic Plan services, you must contact OnStar at 1-888.4.ONSTAR.
If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
Requires compatible iPhone® running iOS 6.
Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacture for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. 4G LTE is available only on select 2015 models.
Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply. Go to gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by General Motors is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
3. MUST BE A CURRENT LESSEE OF A 1999 MODEL YEAR OR NEWER NON-GM VEHICLE. EXAMPLE BASED ON NATIONAL AVERAGE VEHICLE SELLING PRICE. EACH DEALER SETS ITS OWN PRICE. YOUR PAYMENTS MAY VARY. Payments are for a 2015 Encore 1SB with an MSRP of $24,990. 24 monthly payments total $4,560. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. GM Financial must approve lease. Take delivery by 8/3/15. Mileage charge of $.25/mile over 20,000 miles. Lessee pays for excess wear and tear charges. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with some other offers.
4. Buick received the highest numerical score among mass market brands in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014-2015 Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) StudySM. 2015 Results based on responses from 70,483 owners and lessees of 2010 to 2014 model-year vehicles, measuring 20 mass market brands and measures satisfaction among vehicle owners who visit a dealer for service during the first three years of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from November-December 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
5. Not available with leases and some other offers. Monthly payment is $16.67 for every $1,000 you finance. Example down payment is 21.2%. Some customers will not qualify. Take retail delivery by 8/3/15. See dealer for details.
6. Not available with leases and some other offers. Take retail delivery by 8/3/15. See dealer for details.
7. ON OLDEST 10% OF 2015 SEDAN INVENTORY AS OF 7/1/15 WHILE STOCK LASTS. Excludes LaCrosse, Regal and Verano 1SV models. Not available with leases and some other offers. Take retail delivery by 8/3/15. See dealer for details.