Both premium crossover SUVs from Buick — Encore and Enclave — deliver luxurious driving experiences. Both of these Buick crossovers push the boundaries of what you would expect from luxury crossover SUVs. Offering big SUV luxury in a small package, Encore stands out from other crossovers because of its versatility. With three rows of easy to move, luxurious seating for passengers, flexible cargo space and standard safety features, it’s no wonder the Enclave is Buick’s flagship crossover SUV.
Encore sets the stage for luxury crossover SUVs with its small size and versatility. This small crossover offers comfort, technology and functionality in a versatile, efficient package that makes it a perfect companion for a spontaneous lifestyle. Offering flexible storage, 5-passenger seating, the voice-activated IntelliLink1 infotainment system and premium materials, Encore is the small luxury crossover you’ve been waiting for.
With technology as smart as you are, Encore is an SUV for the modern age. Voice-activated IntelliLink provides seamless connectivity and infotainment that allows you to connect whatever Bluetooth®2-enabled smartphone you have so you can make hands-free calls. A standard Rear Vision Camera helps with safe maneuvering, and available features such as remote start, Rainsense wipers, and front and rear park assist are as smart at you are when it comes to technology.
Enclave is a luxury SUV that focuses on the driver and passengers. Your first glance reveals artfully sculpted lines flowing seamlessly from front to rear. Signature LED-accented headlamps and taillamps illuminate Enclave’s design as well as the road. An industry-first front-center air bag4 and a suite of available crash avoidance technologies including Side Blind Zone Alert, Lane Change Alert, Lane Departure Warning and more help keep occupants of this 8-passenger luxury SUV safe. Luxurious leather-appointed seats and an ergonomically designed dashboard offer comfort and peace of mind. Plus, the Buick Enclave achieves impressive fuel economy for a luxury crossover SUV, delivering an EPA-estimated 24 MPG highway.3
Going beyond fuel efficiency, the 3.6L V6 engine with Variable Valve Timing offers up 288 horsepower. Enclave also has StabiliTrak with traction control, standard, allowing you stability by forming a bond with the road. Both StabiliTrak and the full-time traction control systems constantly monitor and help retain traction. Active intelligent all-wheel drive constantly monitors the traction of all four wheels and provides just the right amount of power to the wheels with the most grip. Giving you help in the most challenging driving conditions.
1. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates may apply.
2. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by General Motors is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
3. EPA-estimated 17 city/24 hwy MPG.
4. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
5. Not compatible with all devices.