OnStar Hands-Free Calling requires an existing OnStar service contract, and available minutes. Trial does not include calling minutes. Not available in certain markets. Calls may be made to the U.S. and Canada only. Visit onstar.com for coverage map.
Services vary by model and conditions. Message and data rates may apply. Requires active OnStar service, email address on file and enrollment in Advanced Diagnostics.
Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
Requires factory installed remote start.
Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov)
Requires ABS and Guidance Plan. Visit onstar.com for coverage map. Services vary by model. Ability to send a destination to a vehicle’s navigation screen through a smartphone or an OnStar Advisor is only available on 2016 model year and newer.
Roadside service provided by Allstate Roadside Services.
Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Go to gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by General Motors is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and compatible device. Some features require factory-installed remote start, power locks, Tire Pressure Monitoring System or active OnStar service.
Requires active OnStar, compatible device, factory installed remote start and power locks. Data rates apply. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment. Click here to see all Buick vehicles’ destination freight charges.
2. EPA estimated.
3. Excludes 1SV models. Based on Encore MSRP of $27,565. Based on Envision MSRP of $41,415. Based on Enclave MSRP of $49,540. On 10% of select vehicles in stock while stocks lasts. Not available with some other offers. Take delivery by 3/31/17. See participating dealer for details.
4. Not available with leases and some other offers. Monthly payment is $13.89 for every $1,000 you finance. Example down payment for LaCrosse is 1.1%. Example down payment for Regal is 5.6%. Example down payment for Verano 8.8%. Some customers will not qualify. Take retail delivery by 3/31/17. See dealer for details.
5. Not available with lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 3/31/17. See dealer for details.
6. MUST BE A CURRENT NON-GM LESSEE. EXAMPLE BASED ON NATIONAL AVERAGE VEHICLE SELLING PRICE. EACH DEALER SETS ITS OWN PRICE. YOUR PAYMENTS MAY VARY. Payments are for a 2017 Cascada Premium with an MSRP of $36,990. 39 monthly payments total $14,391. Total lease cost is $17,715.15. Lease based on net capitalized cost of $31,538.11 including down payment of $3,330 and $2,310 in applied incentives. Payments may be higher in some states. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. GM Financial must approve lease. Take delivery by 3/31/17. Mileage charge of $.25/mile over 32,500 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, excess wear and a disposition fee of $495 or less at end of lease. Not available with some other offers.
*Additional charge, premium paint
** Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New CarAssessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov)
† Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.