WIRELESS ANDROID AUTOTM
How does Wireless Android AutoTM†
To start, download the Android Auto app to your phone.
There are two ways of setting up wireless compatibility:
- Through USB cable
- Through Bluetooth®
Setting up via a USB cable:
- Connect your Phone using a factory-provided USB cable to the USB data port.†
- Agree to the terms and conditions on the phone and infotainment system.
- Enable “Wireless” on your phone to use Android Auto without a cable in the future.
Connecting your phone for the first time via Bluetooth†
- Make sure Bluetooth has been enabled on your phone.
- Tap the “Phone” icon on the homepage.
- Tap “Connect Phone.”
- Tap “Add Phone.”
- Select the vehicle from your phone’s Bluetooth Settings list.
- Confirm the six-digit code on the infotainment display.
- Tap “Pair” to start the pairing process.
Now you can wirelessly control Apps, Maps, Music and more.
It pays to be well-connected.
Your safety is very important to us. If you want to determine whether or not there is a recall on your current vehicle or on a vehicle you are considering buying, visit www.nhtsa.gov/recalls or call (888) 327-4236.
2021 Model shown throughout. Some features shown may have limited, late or no availability. See dealer for feature availability.