WIRELESS APPLE CARPLAYTM
How does Wireless Apple CarPlayTM† compatibility work?
There are two ways of setting up wireless compatibility:
- Through USB cable
- Through Bluetooth®
Setting up via a USB cable:
- Connect your iPhone using a factory-provided USB cable to the USB data port.†
- Agree to the terms and conditions on the iPhone® and infotainment system.
- When prompted, choose to enable wireless CarPlay on your iPhone®, so you can use it without a cable in the future.
Connecting your iPhone® for the first time via Bluetooth:
- Make sure Bluetooth† has been enabled on your iPhone.®
- Tap the “Phone” icon on the homepage.
- Tap “Connect Phone.”
- Tap “Add Phone.”
- Select the vehicle from your iPhone®’s Bluetooth Settings list.
- Confirm the six-digit code on the infotainment display.
- Tap “Pair” to start the pairing process.
Now you can wirelessly control Music, Maps, Apps and more
0% wires. 100% connected.
Your safety is very important to us. If you want to determine whether or not there is a recall on your current vehicle or on a vehicle you are considering buying, visit www.nhtsa.gov/recalls or call (888) 327-4236.