2. Side-impact crash test rating is for a model tested with standard head-curtain side-impact air bags (SABs). Government star ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov).
3. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov)."
4. Buick received the highest numerical score among mass market brands in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014-2015 Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) StudySM. 2015 Results based on responses from 70,483 owners and lessees of 2010 to 2014 model-year vehicles, measuring 20 mass market brands and measures satisfaction among vehicle owners who visit a dealer for service during the first three years of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from November-December 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
5. 2013 model-year vehicle's projected cost to own for the initial five-year ownership period is based on the average Kelley Blue Book 5-Year Cost to Own data which considers depreciation and costs such as fuel and insurance. For more information, visit www.kbb.com.
* The Buick Encore received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among sub-compact CUVs in a tie in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Initial Quality StudySM. Study based on responses from 83,442 new-vehicle owners, measuring 230 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed in February-May 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.