When we built your Buick, we thought of everything, including your Buick's maintenance. With Buick Pre-Paid Maintenance† plans, by pre-paying for your maintenance plan, you can avoid the higher cost of future services and get tomorrow's services at today's prices. It's one more way we cover the details. Ask your dealer for the plan with the same name as your vehicle. Ask for Buick Pre-Paid Maintenance.
- The only Pre-Paid Maintenance plan endorsed by Buick and backed by General Motors
- Available for new, pre-owned, and leased vehicles
- Maintenance and service performed by Buick Certified Service experts who know your vehicle best
- GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco parts, maintenance, and service available at any participating General Motors dealer nationwide†
- No deductible
- Choose the maintenance plan that best fits your needs
- Can be transferred† or canceled† at any time
TWO PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM
While we encourage you to return to the dealer where you originally purchased your vehicle, covered maintenance services can be performed by Certified Service expert technicians at any General Motors dealership.
COMPARE COVERAGE PLANS
Covers engine oil/oil filter replacement, tire rotation, and Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection.
PRE-PAID MAINTENANCE PLUS
Covers all maintenance from the above plan PLUS the replacement of cabin air filters, engine air filters, brake fluid, windshield wiper blades, and more†
- 3 Years/6 Covered Service
- 5 Years/10 Covered Services
- 6 Years/12 Covered Services
Standard: up to 10 Quarts Conventional/Synthetic Blend Oil
Premier: up to 10 Quarts Synthetic/Diesel Oil; up to 4 Gallons of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Maintenance services not performed by a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac Dealer
- Mechanical breakdown repairs, whether or not the repairs are associated with a covered service
- Any improvements or upgrades of any kind made to the vehicle
- Maintenance services in excess of those provided by the Pre-Paid Maintenance Agreement