When we built your Buick, we thought of everything, including your Buick’s maintenance. With Buick Pre-Paid Maintenance† plans, you can easily keep track of your vehicle’s service schedule and help control the costs associated with the recommended maintenance. It’s one more way we cover the details. Ask your dealer for the plan with the same name as your vehicle. Ask for Buick Pre-Paid Maintenance.
KEY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Available for new, used, and leased vehicles
- Vehicle maintenance and repair performed by Buick Certified Service experts who know your vehicle best
- Can be transferred† or canceled† at any time
- No deductible
- Offered in terms ranging from 24 to 180 months
TWO PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM:
- Oil changes
- Tire rotations
All services/parts covered by the Pre-Paid Maintenance Agreement plus the services and parts listed below.
- Air filters
- Cabin air filters
- Transmission and transfer case fluid changes
- Spark plugs
We offer Pre-Paid Maintenance in conjunction with your Buick’s Oil Life Monitoring System. We realize different driving styles may require more frequent maintenance. Therefore, various terms and mileage options are available.
While we encourage you to return to the dealer where you originally purchased your vehicle, covered maintenance services can be performed by Certified Service expert technicians at any General Motors dealership. You can track all completed and remaining service visits in the Vehicle Maintenance Services Checklist section of your Pre-Paid Maintenance Agreement.
- Maintenance services not performed by a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac Dealer
- Any improvements or upgrades of any kind made to the vehicle
- Maintenance services in excess of those provided by the Pre-Paid Maintenance Agreement
- Any item not listed under the Maintenance Package
YOU MAY ALSO CONSIDER:
Buick Protection Plan Overview
BUY ONLINE NOW†
Unexpected repairs can be costly. That’s why we created the Buick Platinum Protection Plan (Vehicle Service Contract), offered by AMT Warranty with a $0 deductible. It’s an easy way to purchase additional coverage on top of your manufacturer’s warranty.