SPOTIFY IN-VEHICLE APP
MUSIC FOR EVERY MOVEMENT
Spotify®† is the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with more than 517 million users worldwide — and it’s now available on the road.
ABOUT THE SPOTIFY IN-VEHICLE APP
The Spotify In-Vehicle App lets you discover millions of songs, podcasts, audiobooks, customized playlists and listening recommendations based on your preferences.
Spotify is a free service that allows for paid subscriptions for exclusive features, including improved sound quality and an ad-free music listening experience.
The Spotify app is now available on compatible infotainment systems† and requires an eligible OnStar® plan.†
- To download the Spotify In-Vehicle App, start by opening the APPS† icon on your vehicle’s center display and select SPOTIFY.
- Launch Spotify by tapping the SPOTIFY icon on your vehicle’s center display. To continue, accept Spotify’s Terms and Conditions.
- Once the app is open, you will see an option to pair your vehicle via the link spotify.com/pair. This allows you to pair your vehicle with your Spotify account via smartphone by entering a code that will appear on your center display.
- You can log in with your username and password or sign up for a Spotify account if you do not already have one. You can also visit spotify.com on your smartphone, tablet or personal computer to set up a Spotify account.
Once you’ve opened the Spotify app, you’ll notice several icons at the top of the home screen. These icons help you navigate content.
Here’s how they work:
- HOME features recommendations of playlists and content based on your listening preferences.
- RECENTS reveals recently played content on your Spotify account, across all your devices.
- LIBRARY gives you quick access to browse and play saved playlists and content.
- MINI PLAYER shows recently played content, where you can “like,” “skip,” “play,” “pause” or “shuffle.”
- BROWSE lets you explore music through a list of top charts and categories based on genre or mood.
On properly equipped vehicles, you can also control your Spotify experience with Alexa Built-In voice control.† With Alexa Built-In, you can ask Alexa to play a podcast, play a song, album or artist, or play music based on a mood, all within the Spotify app.
For your security, please don’t include personal info such as phone number, address or credit card details.
Yes, you can use your In-Vehicle Data connection to use the Spotify In-Vehicle App.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.