HOW TO LISTEN TO MUSIC AND AUDIO
Difficulty Level: Novice | Time Required: 5 Minutes | Tools Required: None
The audio portion of your vehicle’s infotainment system† is like an app. It has its own icon on the Home screen and in the frequently used apps area. To view your vehicle’s audio options on the screen, simply tap the Audio icon.
LISTENING TO MUSIC AND AUDIO
Your infotainment system offers a range of music and audio choices.
Here’s how to get started:
- Press the Audio button on the Home screen to bring up the Audio page and view all available audio sources.
- Press the More button to choose from the three most recently used audio sources on the left side of the screen, from Favorites at the top of the screen or from all available sources.
- Press Browse within an audio source to view available options.
- On the Audio screen, press the Tune button to tune into a radio station directly, then enter the radio station source.
- Adjust the Volume by turning the Volume knob or pressing the + or – buttons on the back of the steering wheel. Mute the audio with the On/Off audio-power button.
- Press Sound on the Audio page to adjust your sound and speaker settings.
- Connect to the infotainment system on your source device to view USB port†/Aux sources.
Yes. When your phone is connected, you’ll find it listed as an audio source. Select it and use the radio controls to stream the audio.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.