HOW TO USE THE WARNERMEDIA AUDIO IN-VEHICLE APP
The WarnerMedia™ Audio In-Vehicle App allows you to stream premium audio entertainment and news from WarnerMedia brands like CNN, Bleacher Report, HLN, Cartoon Network and more — conveniently in your vehicle. You can tune into live audio newscasts, podcasts and episodes of your favorite WarnerMedia Audio shows from the road.
WarnerMedia Audio can be found on compatible infotainment systems and requires an eligible Connected Services plan.†
The app is available in the U.S. only.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND USE THE WARNERMEDIA AUDIO IN-VEHICLE APP
1. The vehicle’s Wi-Fi® connection needs to be enabled in order to access content. In order to connect to your vehicle’s available Wi-Fi® Hotspot,† the vehicle must be ON or in ACCESSORY MODE.
2. To download the WarnerMedia Audio In-Vehicle App, you need an eligible Connected Services plan and a properly equipped vehicle.
3. If you don’t already have one, you can purchase a Connected Services plan by following this link. You can also push the blue OnStar button in your vehicle to talk to an OnStar Advisor to purchase a plan.
4. Once you have a Connected Services plan, download the WarnerMedia Audio In-Vehicle App. When your vehicle is in PARK, tap the APPS† icon on your vehicle’s infotainment screen,† then choose WARNERMEDIA.
5. Launch the app by tapping the WARNERMEDIA icon on your vehicle’s infotainment screen once it’s been downloaded.
6. Accept the WarnerMedia Terms and Conditions.
a. The WarnerMedia Audio In-Vehicle App is free to download, but data rates do apply. Some app functions are not available while the vehicle is in motion, but you can select and listen to audio content while driving.
HOW TO USE THE SCREEN CONTROLS
Once you’ve opened the WarnerMedia Audio In-Vehicle App, you’ll see several icons and tabs that will help you navigate content. Here’s how they work:
1. “Home” will take you to the main WarnerMedia Audio screen, where you can browse content or select recently played content.
2. “Live Streams” will show you live audio simulcasts from CNN and other WarnerMedia news properties.
a. Selecting a livestream will take you to the “Live Stream Player,” which displays information about the stream and lets you pause and play the stream.
3. “Recent News” will show you the newest headlines and audio content that you can select to play.
4. “Now Playing” will display the content that you are currently listening to. Using the controls at the bottom of the screen, you can play content, pause content, skip to the previous or next piece of content, and rewind or fast-forward 30 seconds.
a. When playing a livestream, only the option to play or pause the stream is available.
RELATED LINKS AND RESOURCES
Yes, but some app functions are not available while the vehicle is in motion.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.
To find out if your vehicle has this feature, contact your dealer or refer to your vehicle’s equipment list. Please check your Owner’s Manual for more information about features.