PROTECTED & CONNECTED
MOST NEW BUICK VEHICLES†
COME WITH A 3 YEAR ONSTAR CONNECTED SERVICES PREMIUM PLAN
To give owners added peace of mind and to help keep them connected on the drive, most new Buick models† now come with a 3 Year OnStar® and Buick Connected Services Premium Plan†.
The plan includes:
- OnStar’s Safety & Security services†, including the OnStar Guardian app†
- A Buick Connected Vehicle Plan†, including the Remote Access Plan
- In-Vehicle Wi-Fi® Hotspot Data† and three months of SiriusXM®† (if equipped)
- In-Vehicle App access, including Amazon Alexa Built-in†, Reese’s Book Club, NCAA March Madness and more.
- With this new feature, every drive will provide a host of benefits to drivers and passengers alike, including Unlimited Data to connect to music, apps and social media through the vehicle’s Wi-Fi Hotspot with bandwidth for up to seven devices.
Owners also can:
- Access Roadside Assistance for flat tires, towing or when the vehicle has run out of gas
- Experience the benefits of OnStar’s Automatic Crash Response, which uses built-in vehicle sensors to alert an OnStar Emergency-Certified Advisor†, if a crash is detected. In addition, Injury Severity Prediction enables Advisors to alert First Responders to possible injuries in such incidents.
Other benefits include the ability to connect to OnStar Emergency Services so an Emergency-Certified Advisor can find the vehicle’s location, contact emergency service providers and offer assistance until they arrive. Owners also can use voice services to connect with a home Amazon device to lock/unlock doors or start/stop the vehicle by asking Alexa or Google (if properly equipped).
Lastly, owners will be able to check vehicle status (fuel level, tire pressure, etc.) from their compatible smartphone, set service appointments, and access On Demand Diagnostics information stemming from dashboard warning lights. Once the three-year period has ended, owners can subscribe to the Premium Plan or select another paid OnStar plan if they choose. For more information, visit onstar.com.
CONNECTED VEHICLE PLAN
Unlock all that your vehicle has to offer with the Connected Vehicle Plan†. All of the available features of the myBuick Mobile App† via Remote Access, In-Vehicle Apps† and Wi-Fi hotspot will be at your disposal. Learn more about all the features of the Connected Vehicle Plan below:
- Unlimited Data Plan†: Whether you’re away on business or taking a road trip with your family or friends, staying connected has never been more important. Consider yourself covered with a Buick SUV equipped with a Wi-Fi hotspot – the Unlimited Data Plan included in the 3 Year OnStar and Buick Connected Services Premium Plan means you don’t need to worry about overages and allows up to 7 devices to connect to receive coverage.
- Connected Navigation†: Get real-time traffic information and access points of interest using your Buick Infotainment System† touch screen.
- In-Vehicle App Access: Browse an extensive list of available in-vehicle streaming apps such as Spotify†, The Wall Street Journal and Fox Sports for entertainment when driving. Data plan rates and subscriptions may apply. Compatible Buick Infotainment Systems also come with Amazon Alexa Built-in† and Google built-in†, unlocking a host of features and voice commands.
The Remote Access Plan† is part of the Connected Vehicle Plan and provides thoughtful innovations and simple remote control of your properly equipped vehicle through your myBuick Mobile App†. Through your mobile app, you’ll have a host of features and commands including:
- Remote Commands†: Stay in command of your vehicle from almost anywhere with Remote Commands. You’ll be able to remotely lock and unlock your doors, flash the lights, honk the horn, or start and stop (if equipped) your vehicle — all within the myBuick mobile app.
- Map†: See your vehicle’s location and access walking directions to it’s position in the myBuick Mobile App†. You can also search for points of interest and send directions directly to your vehicle’s built-in navigation system.
- Vehicle Health: Stay up to date with your vehicle’s health with the myBuick Mobile App†. You can view your vehicle’s fuel range, tire pressure, oil life, odometer reading and more.
ONSTAR SAFETY & SECURITY
With OnStar Safety and Security†, help is there when you need it. As part of the 3 Year OnStar and Buick Connected Services Premium Plan, you’ll have access to the entire suite of safety and security features that will give you added peace of mind in your vehicle. Here’s what OnStar Safety and Security includes:
- Automatic Crash Response†: If you’re in a crash, timing is everything. Built-in sensors can automatically connect an OnStar Advisor to your vehicle — even if you cannot call for help yourself.
- Roadside Assistance†: If you’re stranded, out of gas or have a flat tire, an OnStar Advisor can dispatch a local service provider to get you the help you need.
- OnStar Guardian™ app†: Take key OnStar safety and security services anywhere you go, in or out of your vehicle. The Guardian app offers help in a crash, roadside assistance and 24/7 connection to emergency services providers all in the palm of your hand.
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance†: If your vehicle is stolen, OnStar can help locate your vehicle or work with authorities to help recover it.
- Emergency Services†: A push of a button gives you a priority connection to an Emergency-Certified Advisor† who can direct emergency service providers to your location and offer critical assistance until help arrives.
- Crisis Assist†: In the event of a natural disaster, severe weather or other crisis — OnStar Advisors can assist by helping members find their way to safety and stay in contact with loved ones.
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation†: OnStar can help you with safe and easy directions with Turn-by-Turn Navigation. Simply push the blue OnStar button in your vehicle and an Advisor can help you get to where you need to go.